View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 05:50 PM   #83
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboyedi View Post
Sorry, I've only used mine briefly since it's currently on route to be replaced because of other screen lighting issues.
When you do get your replacement Forma and you've used it enough, please let us know if the "flicker" is a problem. I want hard facts, not what some may think without really knowing.

I have not read of anyone saying they get eyestrain from using a Forma. If there is no perceived flicker, there's no eyestrain (going from what I've not read). If there was eyestrain with a Forma, I would have expected to read about it on MR by now.

The way I'm reading it, some are reading about PVM and thinking they may be seeing flicker when there is none. If they had never heard of PVM, they would not perceive any flicker.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote