View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 09:50 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookstooge View Post
I think JSWolf should be banned for hinting at defaming another member without probable cause. Per my made up rules because I said so.
The rule here is not to help someone who is asking for help with illegally downloaded eBooks. And there are triggers that bring up red flags. If I am wrong, I'll say so. But am I wrong? I have never encountered a single commercial eBook that had a bad filename. I've encountered other errors, but never a filename that wasn't valid.

@johnkobobo where did this eBook come from so we can put this issue to rest? Thanks.

Last edited by JSWolf; 12-28-2019 at 09:53 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote