Thread: Apple event
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 11:43 AM   #70
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 8+ & iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
About the only time I would want to read on a computer via the Kindle app is if I was conducting research and wanted to copy and paste a lot of references. Plus it is exponentially easier for me to create documents on a computer than on a tablet/smartphone since you have mouse control and real keyboard and good documentation software to work with. Otherwise, no, I hate reading on a desktop version of Book, Kindle, etc.

Perhaps things have changed recently, but historically we used to see features in the iOS Kindle app long before they made it to the Android Kindle app.
I would imagine that nowadays itís easier for them to bring it to android first, since their Kindle operating system is just a fork of android.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote