View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 11:13 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i believe pict is the native mac image format, something like bmp on a pc. i could be wrong. they should be viewable on any computer though, and editable with any image-editing soft, if i'm not mistaken.

EDIT i tried to view the two images in your zip file. they launched the QuickTime Picture Viewer, which would seem confirm that they are supposed to be mac .pict files, however i got an error message both times : "Impossible d'afficher "PICT_pg3.pic" car aucun module d'importation graphique adéquat n'est disponible." "Impossible to display "PICT_pg3.pic" because no adequate graphic importation module is available." so perhaps they are in some kind of modified pict format, OR perhaps those 2 images were corrupted somewhere, OR perhaps you need a specific codex to see them. but i would look into mac pict files to see if there is any clue there.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 06-15-2008 at 11:20 AM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote