Thread: Bookmarking
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 07:34 PM   #4
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyegeek View Post
On top of that, depending on which firmware version you are using, bookmarks have gone from being pretty easy to use to taking multiple steps. The latest firmware version do not let you return to a bookmark by pressing 1-5.
I thought that, too. They seemed to work fine, then I flashed the updated software, and all of a sudden bookmarks seemed broken. After playing around a while, I finally figured out (I think ) that bookmarks in ADE (ePubs and PDFs) work differently than in other readers. For example, in HTML files, the bookmarks still work quite well (the way they're described in the printed manual), while in ePubs, you have to use the menu/ok button to bring up the menu and then go into Bookmarks and... it's a PITA.
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote