View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #31
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
I ran mine out of battery for the first time today! That was with a full charge over night - but I'd loaded on a bunch of new books (20ish) via computer transfer last night, then downloaded a fair amount of samples in the morning. I read about half a book with the wireless off but it locked itself down a few minutes ago.

I don't have an SD card installed, but I'm pretty sure it's simply that indexing is hugely battery intensive - and a new note to myself to not do any bulk downloads!

I blame fictionwise's great sales, which led me to stock up on a ton of books over the last few weeks.
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote