View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 05:18 AM   #8
Hendrixxxxxxxx
Connoisseur
Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: Kindle DX, Paperwhite, Paperwhite II, and Voyage
Even more automatic

I was just randomly perusing the forums, and re-discovered this thread.

I apologize for not sharing earlier, but I have been using this app for a while now, and it works great....but what I have also done is integrate it into OSX's calendar, so it runs automatically at 4am every Sunday morning.

I can't recall exactly how I did it - it was a while ago - but it was something like, set a recurring appointment once per week, and then, if I recall correctly (I am away from my Mac at the moment) click the "reminder" (?) button, click something like attach file, or open app, or attach file or something like that, point it at wherever you have saved the app, and it'll run at this time each week, and you'll always have an up-to-date Calibre.

The way I have described it sounds complicated, but just follow your nose.
If I can work it out, anyone can......but if anyone needs the step-by-step, I can write it up when I get back to my Mac in the next day or so.

H
Hendrixxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote