View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 10:25 AM   #973
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I don't know how long it's been there, but when I was checking to see if you could choose to "auto checkout" as a default, I found a new (to me) option to choose a "maturity" range for searching and browsing. I generally just search by "all epub in the last 7 days" and some days it's nothing but golden or scholastic books.
One time I forgot to designate epub/kindle books and I got a bunch of online Disney books--screen after screen after screen of 'em.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote