View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 07:20 PM   #149
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
pardon ignorance, & fact that have to type one handed [and the "wrong" one at that!] due to "surgical intervention" [] .......... lots in UK think that Chromecast is the bee's knees, and was thinking of investing in one - it has the important feature of being as cheap as chips/French fries ...........
I have a Chromecast. I like it, but I don't use it much. If you watch tv sitting at a computer or with a tablet in your lap, it's fine. If you would rather kick back in a recliner with a remote, move along.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote