View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 07:54 AM   #20
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by uboot View Post
Nice finds!!
I tried the ImageZoom and rebooted the reader but it doesn't show the four arrows. I renamed the book from .epub to kepub.epub, it is now shown with kepub viewer, but still no ImageZoom feature...
The four arrow icon appears if you tap the centre of the screen - I don't have any epub book on my device, simply because I send them all with Joel's plugin - but you can try quickly if you like by simply changing the extension of your book from .epub to epub.kepub to see the effect, then you can revert it back. Interestingly, it also rotates the text to landscape if you like, although you won't be able to access the notes, not to mention that highlighting, page turning, header and footer and tapping to invoke the menu remain as if you were in portrait mode.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote