View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #49
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
You can import everything in a folder (possibly including subfolders) at one time. This means you can queue thousands of books to be imported one after the other without any further input after first selecting the folder. It will take time but it works. I don't know how it will work importing from Dropbox since the books are not actually on your device until called for.

Personally I don't import books into reading apps anymore. I manage my books on my computer using Calibre and use the Calibre Companion app (calibre required) to copy books and manage the books on my Nexus 7.
Thanks! The reason I use clouds like dropbox is because I use a laptop, and when it's closed/off, I can't get to calibre, and I never quite *got* how to use calibre companion. It's just easiest to open the dropbox app and pull up what I want, I just needed to figure out how to get it to actually stay in the reader app.
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote