View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:38 PM   #103
mjwilson
Connoisseur
mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
I think it's fair to say that there are still problems with the generator which haven't been ironed out yet.

I sent a few sample files to gers1978 and we did at least manage to come up with something that could do links to Wikipedia; however, the X-Ray file also contains some kind of pointer to positions within the e-book, and that doesn't seem to have been decoded yet. So currently you tend to get some off-putting gibberish. I probably need to get round to looking at this again.

Secondly I tried my Calibre plugin on a book and just got an error message - again I need to work out what's wrong there.

Finally I don't think you should need to jailbreak.
mjwilson is offline   Reply With Quote