View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 09:07 PM   #28
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Setting 0 in pitch black.
Setting 1 in energy conservation mode
Setting 4 when I don't care about energy
Setting 10 when I want to see backlight in broad day light.

I have to admit that the backlight looks tempting, and you want to put as much of it as you could possibly bare (kinda like sugar).
But to stay healthy, I find any setting beyond 4 is not really necessary, as when the environment is light enough to blot out the screen light at setting 4, then it's light enough to be reading without backlight.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote