Thread: HD ScreenDim on HD
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #12
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
[QUOTE=pruss;2245705][QUOTE=MikeGolf;2242440]I like just hitting the default buttons in easy mode so when I set some new defaults under the night keys, I feel like I've messed something up. I'm a simple person and I prefer the ease of just hitting a button to change the selection. So I'm curios what the quick buttons are defaulted to so I can reset them.
Quote:

They all default to 50% on the first slider and 100% on the second in advanced mode. I think that's equivalent to 85% on the easy mode slider.

But you can just uninstall and re-install from the cloud to reset everything to defaults.

Thanks!

By the way, a user review says "The notification bar has white and gray text on a gray background which makes it difficult to read". Can anybody send me a screenshot or a photo?
Done!
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote