Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #619
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Well, in part it is a general thing or things:

Often people do not post a well organized question. Making a well organized reply difficult or impossible.

Some questions, regardless of how well thought out and written are just to "open ended" for creating a specific reply.

And then the entire bad situation is only made worse, when someone (like myself, today) is suffering from an attack of "smart-ass".

Of possible interest - take note of the date on that humor page, its 27 years old - this problem has been around a long time - longer than the public internet (it was still ARPNET at that time).

Reading the posts on this forum, you can find a lot of instances of #8.
I even used that one myself a few times, somewhere on this forum.

The author writes: "In the time I have been posting to net ..."
That is Usenet, not the Internet.

Last edited by knc1; 08-27-2012 at 04:25 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote