View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 07:39 PM   #32
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
eye-tracking!!
No need! The social networking(YOUR brain bit by bit picking/) reading functions are up and running already!

People have actually been using them. Turns out their publishers have known for quite a while now exactly what, when and at which speed they're reading.

Look at the Kobo forum and see how they love those intrusive s/n "features".

It's actually pretty hilarious, because it's like: OOOOOh please! I want all my "friends" to KNOW when I've won the 'Mark Twain Reading Book Award'

That's something you get from Kobo for reading(having the device display every page of) a whole book, or something.

I don't know, never had a Kobo. Not for a want of trying to get one here, but they're just stringing me along with their promises to finally implement a searching function into their reader and to, ehm, even make it available in Europe.

Man, but did they make one mistake with that new Kobo. They neglected the audio jack! Just imagine all the books they could have sold to millions of people just by sending them sound clips.

THIS IS WHAT YOUR "FRIEND" HEARD WHEN SHE REACHED THE CLIMAX OF CHAPTER 4 IN THE BOOK "X".
Special final facebook offer, ends tonight: just $14,99, only for friends.
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote