View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 03:20 PM   #65
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by samcohen View Post
If everyone could help me prioritize the features you want within the Trello board that would be awesome.

You all have great ideas and I'm excited to still make this a great app.

Just found out that during the transfer from one apple developer account to another it disconnects the database library and now it should not happen again unless I were to transfer to another developer. This was our first update so it was inevitable.

Hopefully, it's not too annoying to replace your same settings and I apologize for the inconvenience.
One thing you could do is make the grouping work again. Ex. authors do not show all the authors, titles, tags, etc do not show all the books. Kinda useless if you can't see what books you have.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote