View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 02:36 AM   #12
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I chose for the moment to stop all postings to my Facebook wall and stop all sharing of info except with personal friends, but who knows if Facebook is sharing the info anyway? I'll probably cancel my account eventually.
I'm at the same point. Have found a number of "long lost" friends on FB but after the initial reunion I've found that it's a terribly impersonal way to communicate with people. After finding myself sending invitations to join some commercial group that has embedded itself on my account, I've changed my password and tightened my security to the point it's doubtful I'll "find" any further old friends.

Besides, I deliberately selected a reader without wireless connection precisely to avoid all the distraction of the Internet when I'm reading.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote