View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #26
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriss003 View Post
How about including the first chapter of one of our other books at the end of an ebook? I do this so readers will be aware of the other book. I don't ask anyone to "purchase" or to "buy" the book. That should be obvious. I do include my email address in case anyone wishes to contact me directly.
Many authors do this. I never read the sample myself, but I don't see any harm in it (and it's not against Apple's rules).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote