View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #589
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Thumbs up

Calibre server definitely works in Marvin 1.2, and you can also add an unlimited amount of custom OPDS servers. There's also a web browser built directly into Marvin 1.2, so that you can also directly open a book from any webpage. It really can't get any faster or handier.

(Not sure about the "PHP" part, as I don't use OPDS catalogues myself. The no. 1 new feature in Marvin 1.2 for me is the long-awaited paragraph spacing. Yay!)