View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 12:45 PM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtuned View Post
Hi Sirtel, thanks for the answer.

I've created virtual library "Russian Books" but when I add books they go automatically to the previous "All" window and there is none in the Russian Books library. How I can put them there?
Do you use a specific tag for the Russian Virtual Library? If so, then you have to add this tag to any book you want in this library. You can add the tag to multiple books at once. Just select all the books you want in the virtual library and click "Edit Metadata".
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote