View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 10:09 AM   #6
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
You may be able to find the battery on a place like ebay. I once found a battery for a tablet on ebay. It shipped by regular mail from China. On the outside of the package, they listed it as some other computer part to get around the prohibition about shipping batteries by the mail. I hadn't asked them to do that. Hadn't even known there was a prohibition against shipping batteries by mail. Just something to consider.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote