View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 12:53 PM   #31
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The version of Windows PyCrypto 2.0.1 compiled for Python 2.6.xdoes not install. When I try to run it from the command line, I get This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. When I try to install via a double click, I get a requester asing me to pick what application to install it with.

But when I removed Python 2.6.x and installed Python 2.5.4 and the PyCrypto 2.0.1 for Python 2.5, it worked fine. I did try a Google search to find another Windows Bonary for Python 2.6.x and could not find any other copy. But at least Python 2.5.4 with the 2.5 version of PyCrypto works fine to strip the DRM.

All of this is on a WindowsXP Pro system.
Works fine here. WinXP, Python 2.6.1 and pycrypto-2.0.1.win32-py2.6.exe. Installs fine, and double-clicking adeptkey.pyw gave me a "key retrieved successfully" message and a shiny adeptkey.der file with the key.

Now just to find an encrypted epub file to test this out (although after getting the key, there should be no problems).

Once more cabby, thanks.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote