View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 05:55 AM   #12
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley66 View Post
I surprised nobody mention BookONO... Just found it and it look pretty friendly.

I had a chance to read a bit more about Calibre and I see that help to improve UI was offered already without interest from the developer side and the way the software look now is pretty much how the author wants it to be...
Unfortunately. But good taste is rare thing...
It's not a rare thing, only a personal thing
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote