View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 03:16 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
This is interesting. Have you tried it?

I also have to wonder who "dosdude1" is and whether their software, which by nature would seem to be incredibly invasive, is safe to use.
dosdue1 did it for other versions of OS X. I got the name from one of the known tech blogs. So I'd trust it.

Besides, I'm on Windows. I'm posting this for those that are not able to install Catalina who might be able to with this program and a new video card.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote