View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 06:29 AM   #36
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android S5
@BeckyeBook...OK I think I understand what you're saying. What I think you want is for the last text typed into the Add heading name template textbox to always be saved and displayed again on the next plugin run. I hope I've got that right.

I've already put a fix in for the above and I'm testing it now.

The fix will apply to header templates names for both file groups and single file processing by the plugin. In other words, whatever is typed into the header name template textbox will, in all instances, be preserved and displayed again whenever the plugin is next run.

Please also confirm that the above fix is what you want(and I've got the solution right).

Last edited by slowsmile; 07-10-2018 at 06:51 AM.
slowsmile is offline   Reply With Quote