View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 01:09 PM   #10
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufman View Post
2) It wold be nice to have the an option for the sorting button to just cycle through the sort types the way the Show button toggles between the different view types... etc
... I'm afraid I couldn't agree with you less CC is the only book app I've used (on android or eink devices) which allows me to set secondary/tertiary/etc sort fields from the device. My standard sort sequence is Author/Series[Index]/Title - OK, it currently takes 3 sort passes to get me there - but how would I achieve that at all with what you're suggesting. Now, if you were suggesting a feature to cycle around a personal set of 'saved sort sequences', I could happily vote for that, but that's probably not so easy.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote