View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 10:51 PM   #7
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
It better.... I'm now well into Lord of Chaos (book 6), one of my favourites of the series. I haven't read book 10 yet, but I remember book 9 finished with a bang, so it does give me something to read that's new at the end

Then I need to re-read Robin Hobb's Farseer trilogy, so I can then read the Live Ships and Fool trilogies...then David Weber's Mutineers Moon series...so many books, so little time...

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote