View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 05:11 AM   #41
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
Ooops, yeah, you are right of course
I cannot see why one way should be correct and the other wrong. It is just a question on how you access the storage space. Since I access it as usb storage via a windows system, I use backslashes. When sharing information, I copy the paths from the command line console or the file explorer and past it here (no typos, no incorrectly remembered path and file names). Other windows user can simply copy and paste the path. I expect users of other OS to be able to make the necessary modifications if using information posted by me in this way.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote