View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 12:03 PM   #4
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
I tried various methods to keep track of the books that I had finished, I finally let Calibre do it.

My method may not suit you, but it works for me since I never keep more than 20 books on my reader at any given time and I access my books by file name.

Method 1: Create a "Read" column where you flag the book as read, unread or on the reader.

Method 2: Create three libraries named Read, Unread and OnReader (my choice).

When I finish a book I use the tablet file manager to rename the book by putting "zz" at the beginning of the file name. This puts them at the end of an alphabetic listing and somewhat out of the way. Then when I decide to add new books to the reader, I just update Calibe as I delete the read books from the tablet.

Just some ideas. I hope it helps.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote