View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:24 AM   #1
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Uneven Text on Paperwhite

I've noticed that whenever I have to use the dictionary or click something on the menu (like adjusting screen brightness), the text becomes uneven (some parts darker, some parts lighter) when I return to my book.

To demonstrate, here's a picture of my screen with the brightness adjustment menu over the text of my book:

When I exit the screen adjustment menu, notice how the text enclosed in the red box is bolder than the text outside it -- coincidentally the part where the brightness adjustment menu used to be.

Same image, without the red box:

And after refreshing the page (turning one page back, then forward again), everything is even again:

This is just a minor annoyance and quickly resolved with a screen refresh, but I just wonder if this is normal with all PW's? I have screen refresh set to "on" by the way.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.JPG
Views:	267
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	100075   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4.JPG
Views:	282
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	100076   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 5.JPG
Views:	269