View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 01:32 PM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel47 View Post
I bought a copy of "Influencer" through the nook while waiting for a flight yesterday. When I opened it to read, I found out the entire book
is formatted with all the text centered on the page.

Is it worth following up with B&N? The fact that this book costs $19.95US adds insult to the injury.
Complain to B&N. Complain to the Publisher. Such appalling formatting is not on. I suspect that B&N did the conversion to .pdb and their automated conversion hasn't worked well.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote