View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #50
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
The increase is mostly due to Jellby and myself, I'm afraid. I do not understand why not more of my fellow book assemblers post their books in epub format with Calibre making such a good work of it.
I tried ePUB many times on my PRS0-505 and I still prefer LRF and PDF over ePUB. The ePUB performance is just terrible on the SONY PRS-505. I cant see myself uploading ePUB when I myself would not use it.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote