View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 06:44 PM   #1
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Open Office 2.0 is Excellent for making PDF files!

Hi!

I just wanted to let you know, that i've been very successful in creating PDF files from .txt and .html using Open Ofiice 2.0
The results are a lot better and more useful than those I get using Acrobat Pro 7.0.

So if you're planning on doing this (say because you want to put your gutenberg books on the Iliad and don't want to wait for the htm and txt viewer to improve before starting) then this might be an interesting solution.

Let me know what you think.

The best part is, that Open Office accepts a lot of different file formats and is also FREE, unlike many other PDF creators...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote