View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #127
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
If scene breaks are properly tagged with a different tag than new paragraphs, that should be workably, no? Still, I'd still prefer no double line break in all instances if I'd have to choose all or nothing. I hate huge white lines all over the screen just because there's dialogue or the author writes short paragraphs.
Some epubs use an empty paragraph to out the empty line between paragraphs. So a scene break is just three empty paragraphs in a row. Which calibre will gladly remove.

Some scene breaks use ***. These will be retained.

In many modern epubs, the scene breaks are handled through css.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote