View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:42 AM   #614
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I've been reviewing your posts, but others have jumped in and said what I felt needed saying. There's no sense just repeating things.

Also bear in mind that I agree with you with regard to TouchWiz. I said above that I felt Samsung should be penalised for this. They were clearly trying to move their UI feel closer to the look and feel of iOS.

Graham
You're right. I missed that post.