View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #19
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarraAnn85 View Post
Ok another update - i downgraded to version 0.8.17 and changed my outgoing email addy to my Yahoo address and it seems to work now. I guess i will just stick with this version since i know it works. Or it does at the moment. Thanks for everyones help so far, and if you have any more recommendations for me let me know and i will try them! =)
I don't normally use that feature, but in testing with 9.6 I learned that the 'test' button results in sort of useful (ya gotta read geek) error messages

You may have more than one fault in you configuration (I had 2.5)
(I use my ISP's mail server)
1) the username (and domain)
2) The correct password for the account (I had an old one from a long ago test)
3) The sent from must be a full email address

and last but not least: The to address must be correct (and with Amazon, you must enter the senders email address into you manage my Kindle.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote