Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 04:08 AM   #163
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyd View Post
Can't say I see it that way. I don't see the credit as part of the price. It could take some time for me to use the credit. As far as I'm concerned I paid $250 for 16GB, period.
I agree with you. I generally don't buy digital content. I go for the free stuff. Occasionally, I'll get $1 Kindle books or classical albums.

I look at the $25 credit as a freebie to be used for stuff I wouldn't normally buy.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote