View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:36 AM   #36
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
I'm NOT in the quaint position that some of you are in-- you have more than can fit on a 16 gig tablet but not so much that an sd card would allow you to carry everything.

I have more stuff than a tablet + sd card would allow for. I've picked up on a habit for portable devices quite awhile ago-- load what I want for a week or two and swap out content regularly. I don't get what the obsession is with having everything on a portable device.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote