View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 03:08 PM   #10
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Because of a related question in another forum, I did some experimenting today.

When you add a new book to the KT, it generates the covers from the first page of the book.

The N3_FULL image has a size of 600*800 and is displayed when the KT is sleeping. I can't prove it, but it would be reasonable to generate this and then generate the others from it. Looking at the quality of them, I am sure this is what happens.
Ooh.. I wonder if I will get a generic screen now or perhaps it may generate a new N3_FULL from the epub. I'll have to try that later.
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote