View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 08:19 AM   #178
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I had a plan

Well, the plan was to read more classics, and spread out what I read, while not buying so many books. As one or another famous general is reputed to have said, "no plan survives contact with the enemy". Certainly mine hasn't. So far, I've managed to buy fewer books than I read, which is good. But I've also aquired additional books via library or freebies and I'm falling behind in those, making my TBR bigger than when I started. And the mix is still way too heavy on the fluff, and too light on the classics. OTOH, I'm enjoying what I read, so that's a good thing. Only one book so far that I haven't finished (and I'm not done with it yet, I think I'll be able to pick it up and finish it. )
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote