View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #36
caeliumspecto
caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
I review free ebooks for the Kindle. (http://reviebooks.wordpress.com) If you have a Kindle, I highly recommend looking around. I will also post links to other resources of finding free ebooks.

My latest post is about the short story "Quiet as They Come." It was very good story and only takes about twenty minutes to read, so if you're as busy as me, it's a worthy download.

Last edited by caeliumspecto; 01-07-2011 at 11:15 AM.
caeliumspecto is offline   Reply With Quote