View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:27 PM   #5
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
1. Meh. That might be nice but I'm not really looking at this as a websurfing device and I don't think they are either. It's ok in a pinch but I'd rather do my shopping at home on a big screen. The main purpose of the wireless connection here is to get content for the Kindle and to search.

2. Of course. It's subjective. It'll be comfy for some and not for others.

3. See 2.

4. Absofreakinlutely! I've emailed them about this, too. At least let us put books on our wishlist! I can't believe they went into Christmas without that simple functionality on their site. The only thing I want for Christmas is books for my new toy and I can't put them on my wishlist.

5. Meh. I bet you it'll come later if this thing is successful.

6. *head explodes*
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote