View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #16
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
It's an e-reader, not an e-writer. If you need a keyboard you are using it wrong...it's not an ipad or laptop
How then, do you search for eBooks to read if you never use the keyboard?? Perhaps you don't need it because you don't use the WiFi capabilities of the Kindle either, just load books onto your Kindle via computer and USB cable. And, if you have never used the WiFi I guess that means you don't use the collections feature, either. I guess some of us just use our Kindles a bit differently than you do. I certainly use it primarily as an eReader, not a laptop/iPad substitute, but still....

I like having the keyboard. I haven't used it for writing notes, but definitely use it to write collection names, for book searches, etc. Like others in this thread, I would like to have a row of number keys as well, just for ease of use (or maybe I'm just lazy. )

Holly
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote