View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 11:43 PM   #16
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
It's SO ugly, it actually makes me fear for the future of e-books.

When the iPod launched it was hot because it was so well designed, inside and out. It blew EVERYTHING away... and look it still does.

This thing is about as stylish as a brick. Looks about as portable as a brick too. I really don't see people jumping up and down and screaming "WOW! I WANT THAT!" any time soon. Look at the lukewarm response it's getting from die-hard e-ink fans here!

And I really see the whole publishing industry looking on, while nobody buys this contraption. The Kindle tanks, Amazon sells no e-books, e-books are declared a failure.

Yeah that's pessimistic, but man that design scares me, and I LOVE e-books.

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote