View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 01:50 PM   #23
broadsteel
broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none yet
Well, back to my orig question. I have these lovely resizeable icons on my nexus 7 start page called My Library-all of which mean nothing to me... I have now somehow gotten rid of that whole thing--- does anyone have any idea how to add content I AM interested in to that My Library interface or make your own customized start page? Thanks. I have no problem getting books on my nexus-- I already have hundreds but am not buying thru Google store so can't make the covers show up in My Library start pg. Thank you for your help.
broadsteel is offline   Reply With Quote