View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:09 PM   #48
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Put me in the camp of flitting from genre to genre (mystery/Thriller, History, "Modern Lit" Sci-fi/Fantasy) and rarely if ever reading two books in the same series back to back. Have to have my variety.

I am rather anal about having to read series in the order of publication. That's why some of these Nordic thrillers sort of drive me a bit crazy since publishers often begin translating/releasing books out of order (i.e. the Harry Hole Series by Jo Nesbo - excellent series though).

Though for as little as I can sometimes remember of previous books once I get around to reading the next volume in a series, maybe I shouldn't worry so much about reading them in order
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote