View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #74
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I use a tablet for reading PDFs and comics, and an eink reader for everything else. I really do hope that tablets don't squeeze eink readers out of the market. I enjoy reading outside, and I like the portability of my eink readers. I don't own a tablet with a retina or a high-res screen. I suspect that I would find reading on a tablet screen with a higher resolution to be much more pleasant than reading on my iPad 2, but I don't see myself ever giving up on eink ebook readers. One of my Sony readers is always with me, but my tablets (generally) stay at home.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote