View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 04:49 PM   #12
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Collections are very much the easy part. Just follow the instructions in the sticky post on how to set up shelves/collections management with Calibre.
Meera, thanks for your kind simple brief good advice, free of snarky comments, which I will now follow, after responding to the trolling (with a bit of helpful info mixed in 🤣 ) above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
Umm, yeah,, who would expect signing out replaces your database and settings?
Rashkae, Thanks for entering the lion's den with your statement of what I too regard as commonsense.

My challenge still stands people:
name ONE reputable service or company that upon signing out destroys user-created data equivalent to the collections info destroyed by Kobo. I.E What collections several hundred books are actually assigned to.

PS Thanks to everyone including the troll patrol 🤣 for helping to produce enough keywords for Google that anyone considering Kobo will see this. And hopefully the tone-deaf Kobo company itself will consider fixing it!

WHICH WAS THE ENTIRE PURPOSE.

Last edited by LivresInOz; 09-17-2021 at 04:54 PM.
LivresInOz is offline   Reply With Quote