View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 11:53 AM   #4
b0rsuk
meles meles
b0rsuk can program the VCR without an owner's manual.b0rsuk can program the VCR without an owner's manual.b0rsuk can program the VCR without an owner's manual.b0rsuk can program the VCR without an owner's manual.b0rsuk can program the VCR without an owner's manual.b0rsuk can program the VCR without an owner's manual.b0rsuk can program the VCR without an owner's manual.b0rsuk can program the VCR without an owner's manual.b0rsuk can program the VCR without an owner's manual.b0rsuk can program the VCR without an owner's manual.b0rsuk can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
I just bought an InkPad 3, and I was interested in color ereaders. It's not just for comics - textbooks for math and programming make good use of color. I decided to get a B&W one when I learned about low DPI of kaleido displays. The current color tech is not good enough as far as I'm concerned.

The interesting news here is that it not only has USB-C and Bluetooth, but also an SD card slot. Kobo and Amazon have been phasing out SD card support, and even Pocketbook doesn't have it in most newest models. InkPad 3 Pro and InkPad X don't have it. Good news that SD slots are coming back!

Last edited by b0rsuk; 02-07-2021 at 11:57 AM.
b0rsuk is offline   Reply With Quote